Walk30 page views

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Day 16 Back home again

A stormy day in Tobermory .... and time to leave for home

Day 16 Back home again!
Good-bye to the north and home again early this morning! It was difficult leaving the cottage this morning although the cold and rain did make it easier ... life is good when on a get away weekend but reality is down the road a little.  Fortunately tonight is dance night and that made it easier to settle into the feeling of being home.
Our friends from Owen Sound are visiting us for a few days and that is a treat too! I was able to share my Chance to Dance Class with my friend Elaine and got rid of any extra stress I was carrying ... I highly recommend a dance walk30 ... just put on the music and let those feet lead you around the house.
Yay! Life is good on the dance floor!
Dance on Strong!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment