Walk30 page views

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Day 12 Busy Busy Day!

one step at a time ... takes you to a good place

Day 12 Busy Busy Day!

I have been running around all day and feeling as though there is just too much to do.  Have you ever felt like that? ... of course you have!  I think that most of us are on a treadmill of sorts in our lives and that it is just possible that if we sit for a moment and take a few deep breaths things will slow down and get better.  That is how I feel these days when I take time to do my walk30.  I am so grateful for:
1. Our awesome race committee for the Minds In Motion K W Walking Classic
2. My wonderfully supportive and calm husband
3. The calming walk30 that saves the day  ... most days.
Take some time to go for a walk with yourself and breathe deeply while you walk along ... you might just feel a great deal better.
Walk On Strong and keep the walk30 Challenge going.
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment