Walk30 page views

Monday 21 November 2011

Day 21 three half marathons this month ... so far!

The end of the day ... how do you get a walk30 in?

Day 21 
Walking30 today became an experiment.  How do you get a walk30 into a day that is slipping away?
I waited until the afternoon to walk and then had to rush out the door to meet my son at 3 p.m. and didn't get a chance to even go around the block.   He needed to do some grocery shopping  so we went to the Super Center, a very big store, and as we enter the store I told him that I would meet him at the cashiers.  So I walked .... really fast ... possibly looking rather silly ... and met him about 15 minutes later at the checkout.   
I got home and we headed out for a tour around the neighborhood for another 15 minutes to finish off.  We felt a bit stuffed after a dinner out and so on the way home we went for a walk in Waterloo Park! 

On those days when it seems difficult to walk30 ... we need to piece together those 30 minutes creatively.  I would love to know some of your stories ... how do you make it out the door?
Walk on Strong,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment