Walk30 page views

Thursday 15 December 2011

Day 15 So this is Christmas??


The Chrismas lights are up but the snow is nowhere to be seen
Day 15 ( or 45) We have absolutely no snow and today was a balmy 13 degrees C!  Not very seasonal ... and it definitely does not make me feel like doing Christmasy things.   
After getting home from a little shopping I went right out for a walk30 and just did a fast paced walk around the neighborhood. 
I have to say that I am feeling the mental benefits of my walks these days.  We are missing our dog Terra so much and we feel her absense in so many ways ... I don't even want to vacuum up her hair on the carpet.  He water dish is sitting in its place in the kitchen and the carpet were she slept so many hours of the day away in the past few months is sitting empty. Getting out for a walk really helps to make me feel better about it all ... good old walk30 to the rescue.
Right now I can hear the rain outside intensify and I am glad to have my walk30 done and be able to tuck in for the night!
Walk On Strong,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment