Walk30 page views

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Day 14 Destination walking is the best ...

A rainy gray day ... the perfect day to go there and back again ...


Day 14 ( 44 if you been going since Novemeber) 
Destination walking is the best ... even in the rain. We have a few stores close to us so I walked over to Giant Tiger to look around for some last minute additions to a package I have to send off.               I walked through the woods to another little shopping area near us and then I walked the long way home ... here I am and my walk30 is done for the day .... perfect!
I ran across a great little article that landed in my email this morning from Prevention Magazine.  They are great promoters of walking and I always find some helpful tidbit in their newsletters.
Check out this link that lets you know The Best Power Foods for Walkers 


If you are looking for some inspiration and interesting ideas to help you walk more powerfully I would suggest signing up for the Prevention Magazine's walking newsletter.
Walk On Strong!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment