Walk30 page views

Monday 19 December 2011

Day 19 Walk30 Photo journey in Owen Sound

Along the Bruce Trail ... just so amazing... I love that little touch of red!



Day 19 ... I got an email from my friend Elaine today and she said "Started a 7 days before Christmas photo shoot on my 
walk 30. "  How cool is that!  First of all it feels great to know someone out there is walking30 with me ... YIPEE! and second that Elaine is doing her own special thing with the idea.


It is a great time to take on a daily walk with all the stresses that Christmas and the holiday season can bring. I am still feeling sad about losing our dog and every day there seems to be another something missing in our lives without her. But I do know that I am grateful for this walk30 habit because it seems to pull me out of my self pity and puts me back on my feet ... at least to a certain extent.


If you feel like you need a little artistic inspiration please check out my friend's blog at www.artistelainedavidson.blogspot.com.  Here are two photos from from day one and day two of her walk30 7 day Christmas challenge ... here's to you Elaine ...
Walk On Strong!!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment