Walk30 page views

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Day 21 Family Christmas

Last night's walk30 in the park!


Day 21 ( or 51) Today was a day of preparation for our Lewis Family Christmas ... getting all the gifts wrapped, making food and getting it all packed into the van made for a very busy day ... no time for a walk 30.   Off to Burlington where we were served an AMAZING  dinner that was cooked by our nephew! Good food, good company and cheer ... what more can you ask for. 

We arrived home just after 10:30 p.m. and off I went for my walk30 ... I don't recommend leaving your walk that late but it felt good to set out knowing that I would feel better for it.   After a big meal there is something about having a stroll that seems to sort out your digestion ... I will have to Google 'walking and digestion' tommorow to see if there is research to support that theory ... in the meantime ... off to bed!
Walk On Strong Everyone!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment