Walk30 page views

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Day 15 Walk a Half Marathon

Minds in Motion ... Hope you can make it!

Day 15 Walk a Half Marathon
Everyone knows that my personal favorite half marathon is the Minds in Motion K W Walking Classic but we have to wait until September 23rd to enjoy The Walking Classic. In the meantime some of us are doing a great half marathon ... The Chilly Half in Burlington Ontario! For some of our group this will be their first 21 K event.  I was browsing at About.com walking website and I noticed that there was a link to a great article about 
walking your first half marathon that I thought I would pass on.

 The other thing that I noticed was that nominations were closing tonight for the Reader's Choice Awards 2012 and there was a category for the Best Half Marathon for Walkers ... so I just had to nominate the K W Walking Classic ... yipee!
We are the only chip timed race for walkers only in Canada so how could we not be the best??
Details about voting will be coming soon ...stay tuned!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment