Walk30 page views

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Day 8 Flying Home

Lil and Art Krause ... my Mom and Dad!

Walking30 around the ranch this morning


Day 8 Flying Home

It is tough to leave your family even after a great visit and the highly successful Regional Competition here in Calgary this week.
It just never seems like the visit is long enough or you get to see all the people that you want to. 
This morning was a little slower in pace so my sister Caroline and I had a chance to walk30 with the dogs ... visit the horses and just get a little exercise in ... it felt good!
We had lunch a the Saskatoon Berry farm with my Mom and Dad. The picture turned out well ... I will add it to my collection.  
Here i am in the airport writing my blog and feeling a little blue.
Goodbye is always a tough word especially when you have shared some quality time with the people you love.
Fortunately I have a warm and loving place to return to ... lucky me.
Hope you had a great walk30 today!!
Walk On Strong,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment