Walk30 page views

Saturday 21 July 2012

Day 21 Walking a half Marathon a week!

A wonderful picture from memorable walk in Rome a few years ago


Day 21 Walking a half Marathon a week!

It is July 21st so we have walked 3 half marathons this month ... I really love the fact that if you walk 30 minutes it is usually very close to 3 K and that if you go out there every day you will be sure to walk, at least, a half marathon every single week. There are so many benefits to this habit of walking that I can hardly list them all instead, for today, I believe this quote says it all:

Above all, do not lose your desire to walk.  Every day I walk myself into a state of well-being and walk away from every illness.  I have walked myself into my best thoughts, and I know of no thought so burdensome that one cannot walk away from it.    ~Soren Kierkegaard

Some things just never change ... walking can make a difference so just give it a try 30 minutes at a time, a day at a time and a half marathon a week. 

I hope you had a great walk30 today!

Walk On Strong,

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment