Walk30 page views

Sunday 21 October 2012

Day 21 A quick walk30

Our Saturday walk was beautiful!

Day 21 A quick walk30
Today was one of those days that it seemed that time was slipping away like sand through my fingers.  First it was noon then it was 2 p.m. and then it was after 4 and I felt as though nothing had been accomplished.  I was thinking all day that it was the perfect day for a very long walk and then all I seemed to be doing was cleaning and tidying up.

I did get out with Annie before dinner for  about 15 minutes and then later I took her out again ... thank goodness for the dog.  My walk30 blog and my dog are going to turn one year at about the same time ... how cool and how appropriate!
Thank you Annie for a lot of walk30's!
Walk On Strong!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment