Walk30 page views

Thursday 25 October 2012

Day 25 Happy 60th Dave

'Carpe Diem'

Day 25 Happy 60th Dave!
Today we celebrated my husband's 60th birthday!  I am blessed with not only good genes but I also married into some extraordinarily healthy people on the Lewis side of things!  I am grateful everyday that I met David Lewis at Lakehead University in 1975.  I could write a book about our adventures but I will simply say that we have had a wonderful time together and walking30 has become one of the important things that we do to stay as healthy as possible,

Here's to you Dave ... thank you for all of those amazing walks ... we had one more today ... a great way to connect after a busy and important day!
Walk On Strong,
Sue

2 comments:

  1. oh I wish I could be thier for the celebration, but I' send a big blog HUG to Dave

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete