Walk30 page views

Sunday 9 February 2014

Day 9 Walking Weekend

DAY 9 THIS WEEKEND WAS ALL ABOUT WALKING!!

That's right ... just a walk30 can make all the difference!

We had a great weekend talking to loads and loads of people about the race this May 11th!  We were at the Total Woman Show and it was a LOT of fun!
I am not sure how many people were there at the show but we gave out almost 1000 of our promotion cards and ignited quite a few individuals and teams toward participating in the Minds in Motion K W Walking Classic on Mothers Day.  We also talked to a number of people about mental health and how moving your body could very well help your mind ...
As for me I was on my feet all day networking with people so I am on track for a lot more than my 30 minutes a day this weekend.

No matter where you are come and join us for the Minds In Motion K W Walking Classic On May 11th in Waterloo, Ontario! Check it out!  www.kwwalkingclassic.com

Time to rest.

Walk On Strong,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment