Walk30 page views

Monday 21 April 2014

Day 21 Walking30 into Spring

Day 21 ... and where has April gone ...
 
A new pair of flashy shoes ... Saucony Grid Virratas .. very light and flexible.

 I have walked my way through this month in the face of some extremely questionable weather and an incredibly hectic schedule. Almost every day I have promised myself to get to my blog but we have been so busy preparing for the Minds In Motion K W Walking Classic that will be happening in 3 SHORT WEEKS ... that it has been a real stretch.

I am happy to report that I have walked a minimum of 30 minutes every single day and almost double many days. I am now working on getting faster so I am doing interval training and tempo walks most days.  I am hoping that if all goes well I can actually do the Fiddleheads 5K at our race. Dave and I usually spend the day making sure that things run smoothly but I am hoping to squeeze in a quick 5 K ... but I need to train if I hope for a fast pace!

Please come and join me on May 11th ... it is a blast and we do all to raise funds for Mental Health action in our community. 
See you there,
Walk On Strong,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment