Walk30 page views

Monday 6 July 2015

Day 3, 4 and 5 Walking All Weekend

Day 3, 4 and 5 included a visit to Stratford and it was just beautiful!



On Friday we were strolling around Stratford.  My husband got tickets to the Stratford Festival Theatre and we saw The Sound of Music.  We have been going to the theatre there for many, many years and I think that this production was one of the very best I have ever seen ... or heard! Bravo!

We made a point of parking in the middle of the city and walking back and forth from the theatre to the downtown area so that we could get lots of steps in. A little bit of shopping and dinner helped to rack up the minutes of walking today.

If you love the Sound of Music be sure to get yourself to Stratford this season ... amazing.

Saturday morning was a walk with the Walk On Strong group in Waterloo.  It was a coolish, sunny morning ... perfect walking weather. 

Sunday would have been a great day for a walk outside but we were sorting and clearing at our house.  We went through all of our clothes and gave bags and bags away ... it felt great and I was on my feet all day ... when I stopped moving at the end of the day I realized I had 20,000 steps on my fitbit.

All in all it was a weekend of moving ... :)

Walk On Strong!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment