Walk30 page views

Thursday 29 September 2016

Day 29 ... One More Day!!

Day 29 The End of Our September Walk30 Challenge

... and the beginning of our October Challenge is just a day away. 
How did your 30 days of walking30 go?  Were there days that it just seemed impossible to get those 30 minutes in?  Where there other days when you started out on a thirty minute walk to find that it had stretched into and hour or more? 
One thing that I always like to remember about a challenge is that it is there to stretch us ... help us to be the person we aspire to be and live the healthiest life possible.
 The last few days have been soggy and dull.
I found myself out in the rain at 11 p.m. tonight because I had more walking to do.  I had a stressful day and spent a lot of time on the phone. By 5 p.m. I felt like having a long nap and there was a bit too much TV in the evening. Sitting doesn't get the job done when it comes to a challenge so we grabbed our umbrellas and the dog and walked. 

If you got out the door more this month ... give yourself a pat on the back and promise yourself that you'll come and walk30 in October. The great thing about the Walk30 Challenge is that every month you have a new opportunity. Thanks for walking with me and make tomorrow the best walk yet!

Walk On Strong,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment