Walk30 page views

Monday 26 December 2011

Day 26 Boxing Day Walk30

Lots of boxes under this tree ... Happy Boxing Day!

Day 26 Boxing Day Walk30
Today we actually walked gifts over to a friend's house for our Walk30!  As you know my favorite kind of walk is a destination walk ... it just feels purposeful.
As we were walking home I was thinking that boxing day is typically a day that I start thinking that I have been eating too much sugar and having just out of control portions ... and on and on ... blah, blah blah. You have heard it all a thousand times I am sure.  It is a time for looking at our lives and assessing. This year is no different accept that I have been walking30 for almost 2 months straight. It really feels that I have this daily habit established and that is something to celebrate!
 If you are feeling that you need some new directions ... join me for a commitment to a half marathon a week (walk30), a marathon a week, 2012 K in 2012 or just getting out the door for 10 minutes every day ... if we simply recommit to a goal ... whatever it is ... we will be more fit both physically and mentally in 2012.  We will also feel that we are a little more in control of our lives and that is a good feeling to have. 
Join me in a walk30 tomorrow and think about what you want to start or continue in the new year.  You have a few days so get ready to make a difference for yourself.  Let's do it!
Walk on Strong,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment