Walk30 page views

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Day 27 Reasons to walk 30 everyday ... a lot of reasons!

Day 27 ( or day 57 since Nov. 1st) 
Wow!  I just found the Every Body Walk website through the most amazing video I have seen in a very long time. This is George Halvorson the chairman and CEO of the Kaiser Institute in Washington DC. He is speaking of the countless benefits of walking just 30 minutes a day.
I would suggest that you watch it more than once because there is just so much information packed into a short period of time. 
I have always felt that you really can't do better than getting out and walking for 30 minutes a day but if you ever doubted that it is a powerful practice you won't after you see this video.
I am heading out the door with Dave in a few minutes to walk30 (or so) with the Walk On Strong group in Waterloo and I have to say that I feel even more motivated.
Watch this video and then go out there for a walk30!
Walk on Strong!
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Good video on benefits of walking!

    Just found your blog - great concept, walk30/walk60 and measuring as half/full marathons.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete