Walk30 page views

Monday 9 January 2012

Day 9 walk30 for 30 days ... a habit could be born

Day 9  Walk 30 minutes a day for 30 days ... and a habit could be born

I saw this video  on one of the blogs I follow called Walking to Retirement by Scott.
The idea here at walk30 is to walk for 30 minutes a day for 30 days in a row and then hopefully start all over again at the beginning of the next month. We keep starting all over again on day one of every month ... it gives everyone a way to join in whenever they stumble upon this blog or even to start all over when ever the spirit strikes. Everyone who keeps on walking will have a different total if they keep walking ( I started this on November 1 so my personal day total is 70 days in row ... as of today).
It isn't and easy thing to create new healthy habits but a month is somewhat magical in helping us toward the establishment of a routine.
 Hope you enjoy the video ... and join us in a walk30.
TRY SOMETHING NEW FOR 30 DAYS with Matt Cutts

Today was one of those days that found my busy and running around ... putting off my walk30.  I had planned to walk to a meeting at 6:30 and then walk home.  Things got out of control and we ended up driving to the meeting. Instead of hopping in the car I just walked home and then a few times around the block and ... DONE.
Some days are just tougher than others.
Do you ever have a tough time getting out the door?  How do you get your walk30 in when it seems almost impossible?
If you have ideas just leave a comment or email me at:
walkonstrong@gmail.com
Until tomorrow ... Walk On Strong,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment