Walk30 page views

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Day 5 The best walking shoe

My New Balance 860's I love them!

Day 5 The best walking shoe
I was browsing through my fitness newsletters and found this article in  Fitness Magazine  .
This New Balance shoe was voted the very best shoe for walkers.  I am a HUGE fan of New Balance shoes because they understand power walkers and make the shoes to fit what we are doing. I am going to write a blog entry soon about the lastest New Balance shoes that I have been test driving ... but until then take a moment to check out this review. 

The Best Walking ShoeThe Winner is the New Balance 895

For casual strollers to serious power walkers                              Bye-bye, staid walking shoes. This bold "superlight" pair is "incredibly flexible, while being supportive and cushiony," testers say. The unique egg-crate-inspired design of the outsole "puts an extra spring in your step." That, combined with a stable-but-not-stiff foam midsole, makes them "well built for both casual and speed walking."
 I was out walking with the Walk On Strong group for my walk30 tonight.  It was just a perfect evening for a walk ... thanks to all who were there.
Walk On Strong,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment