Walk30 page views

Monday 15 October 2012

Day 15 Walking 30 minutes can improve your mood

Lion's Head on Friday October 12 ... beautiful!

Day 15 Walking 30 minutes can improve your mood

Today was a very busy day and it seemed busier because it was also the first day back from a holiday away from home.  At times it is just necessary to tune out all of those things that you would rather be doing and just buckle down and do what needs to be done.  Today was one of those days for me.  There was a constant pace all day until about 7 p.m.   When I got home the first thing I wanted to do was head out the door for a walk30.  It just felt refreshing to walk ... not thinking too much ... just walking along with the dog ( who also needed a walk30 ) and unwinding. 
I remember so many times in the past that I came home from a busy day and I just wanted to lie on the couch or watch some mindless show on TV or .... pretty much anything aside from exercising.
I am thankful for my walk30 habit because it is a much better plan than the old one!
If you want to change your mood take it for a walk30 ... give it a try tomorrow.
Walk On Strong,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment