Walk30 page views

Saturday 6 October 2012

Day 5 and 6 Be Thankful!

Artist's Around the Sound Studio Tour

Day 5 and 6 Be Thankful!

Day 5 ... I didn't get to my blog yesterday because I couldn't get connected online.  It is tough when traveling to be able to have the whole computer connection be dependable.  I did walk30 and I was lucky enough to walk down the Bruce Trail with my friend Elaine!!  We had a long day getting her art show together but it was all worth it when we were done. (pictures coming).
Day 6 ... my walk30 had to wait until the Art Show had begun and I had driven a little further down the road to  have Thanksgiving dinner with family at a cottage on the Georgian Bay.  After an amazing dinner we walked under the stars to make the day complete.
I am thankful for my family, for my friends and for my good health ... that are you thankful for?
Walk On Strong!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment