Walk30 page views

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Day 7 Deep Freeze Walking!


Shovel, shovel shovel!
Day 7 ... and I am getting a little tired of this deep freeze but there is rain in the forecast for the weekend so I don't think that we will be shivering for long. We actually cancelled our group walk tonight because there was a wind chill warning.  That would be the first walk we have cancelled because of cold weather in 8 years ... not bad really.

I had two short walks and a lot of walking back and forth with the shovel eo clear away the drifting snow.  Dave is having back issues so I am the sidewalk maintenance person in the family for a while as he recuperates. I also did a speed walk around the mall before we went to see The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. It was a great movie about living a bold life .... quite inspiring.

That is it for today ... I hope you had a great walk30!

Walk On Strong,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment