Walk30 page views

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Your Body Was Made To Walk ... Everyday!

 
Day or night ... walking 30

Day Three - Minds In Motion Initiative 

 30 Day Walk30 Challenge

Wow!  I just found the Every Body Walk website through the most amazing video I have seen in a long time. This is George Halvorson the chairman and CEO of the Kaiser Institute in Washington DC. He is speaking of the countless benefits of walking just 30 minutes a day.

I would suggest that you watch it more than once because there is so much information packed into a short period of time.
I have always felt that you really can't do better than getting out and walking for 30 minutes a day but if you ever doubted that it is a powerful practice you won't after you see this video.
I am heading out the door with Dave in a few minutes to walk30 (or so) with the Walk On Strong group in Waterloo and I have to say that I feel even more motivated.
Let us know about your walk30 ... take a picture, post on FaceBook, blog or tweet about it …#walk30withmimi


Walk On Strong,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment