Walk30 page views

Thursday 12 February 2015

I Love My Fitbit!!

Day 25
Minds In Motion Initiative - 
30 Day Walk30 Challenge
 

 
This Fitbit will help you walk more!

I Love My Fitbit!
Today I want to let your know about a wonderful little device that has helped me track my steps and get me out the door.
 

If you don't know what a Fitbit is ... it is a very helpful little device that you can wear all day to count your steps and even measure how many flights of stairs you climb! The Fitbit will also follow you to bed and keep track of your sleep patterns and tell you how many hours and the quality of your sleep you had the night before. I wear my Fitbit every day and it connects to a website that tracks my data and allows me to create goals for myself.  It sends me messages to tell me how I am doing and if I need to get in more steps to meet my goal for the day. It also sends me awards and tells me how awesome I am.  I just got the latest Fitbit and it also tracks my heart rate all day and night if I wear it to bed ... it's a Fitbit Charge HR.  The heart rate monitor will help me when I am trying to get my heart working harder.  What more can you ask for in life!
 

Let us know about your walk30 ... take a picture, post on FaceBook, blog or tweet about it …#walk30withmimi
 

Walk with us in support of mental health on May 10th in the MIMI K W Walking Classic for more information and registration at www.mimiwalks.com

Walk On Strong,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment