Walk30 page views

Monday 29 August 2016

A 30 Day Challenge Begins for Walk30

A 30 Day Challenge Begins for Walk30 ... September 1st, 2016

There are just a few days left in August and every day has ended with at least 10,000 steps on my Fitbit. I am proposing that we all Walk30 in September ... 30 minutes a day for 30 days in a row ... no matter what. 

This blog began as a way for me to stay on track with my walking habit and to possibly encourage others to walk along. If you pop the words "Benefits of Walking" in the search bar for my blog .... there are numerous posts outlining the incredible benefits of a 30 minute walk. There is more and more evidence that we just have to move our bodies and our minds will respond in a big way. 

 

This blog began on October 19, 2011... 5 years ago, with the intention of blogging every day in addition to my walk for at least 30 days ... I blogged everyday for a year and on and off since then but I still walk every day ... occasionally less than 30 minutes but usually more. It has made a difference in my life and led me to other challenges and goals but the foundation has been laid with a simple 30 minute walk ... every day.

So ... come and join me for a September Walk30 Challenge! 

Who knows where it might take you!

Walk On Strong,

Sue

2 comments:

  1. This is an excellent challenge, Sue. I have set myself a challenge to blog at least once a week on each of my blogs, and walk at least 30 minutes each day. I am a co-leader of a Nordic Pole Walking group and we walk for an hour once or twice a week. I will share this post on FB and send the link to friends who are not on FB. Keep On Walkin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining the Walk30 Challenge and sharing it along to your walking group. I believe that everyone wants to be healthier ... what an easy way to make a difference in your health ... and help others too. Where does your group walk?

      Delete