Walk30 page views

Friday 11 November 2011

Day 11 talking about walking to the CMHA Staff

... and they're off  ... K W Walking Classic 2011

Day 11  Today I am off to Guelph to do a power walking clinic with some of the CMHA staff!  I am sure that I will get my walk30 happening as I get them up out of their seats and trying on some walking technique on for size!  The staff are having a wellness activity day of sorts and I am just one small part of the action.
One of the goals of the Minds in Motion K W Walking Classic is to activate the mental health service providers in our region, their clients and the family members that support them into walking action.   
The Grand River branch of the CMHA was a corporate sponsor for our race and had a great looking team there on event day! We want more mental health agencies represented at the race through Team participation, volunteering or even supporting an athlete from the sidelines with some serious cheering!
Mental health is our cause and all we need to do is to get out the door and walk30 to start training for next year's event!
If I don't get all my minutes of walking in during the presentation I will be heading out my front door ... maybe I will even walk60 today ... who knows??
Walk On Strong,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment