Walk30 page views

Friday 1 June 2012

Day 1 Walk30 challenge begins!

Another stormy day!

Day 1 Walk30 challenge begins!
Day one began with an extra challenge ... it was pouring down rain all day ... I mean REALLY raining. We do need rain but on the first day of your brand new June Walk30 Challenge it was just a bit challenging to say the least. 
I personally just finished my walk30 in the rain with an hour to spare before midnight.  I was holding out today waiting for a clear moment ... there were a few but very few. 
Tomorrow looks a little more promising with only a 40% chance of showers for the whole day and evening. We are heading to Burlington to the Moon In June race tomorrow evening.

I hope you all managed to get out there today!
Please drop me a note at walkonstrong@gmail.com and let me know that you are walking30!
Walk On Strong!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment