Walk30 page views

Saturday 18 August 2012

Day 18 Blessings

  This video is one of my favorites ... I hope you enjoy it ... it's called the Gratitude Dance

Day 18 Blessings

This will be a short blog because it is late and I an tired but I was just thinking about how important it is to count your blessings and to be grateful. Right away I could think of quite a few so here goes.
I am thankful for the following  blessings that walk30 has brought my way:
- Great people that I have met
- Interesting stories and conversations that I have had
- Friendships that have developed
- Health that is a daily part of my life
- Positive habits that make everything better in my life

That is 5 for today and I could go on and on but ... it is getting late.
Walk On Strong and be thankful!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment