Walk30 page views

Thursday 9 January 2014

Day 9 Walk30 and Dance30 = FUN!

The view out our front window ... magnificent!
Day 9 and it was a good day for moving! I decided that it would be a good day for dancing today. That means that I just go down the basement , put on the tunes and move to the music ... simple. I believe that we should all dance a lot more than we do. When was the last time you really danced?  It might have been at a wedding or possibly a Christmas party with a DJ? Maybe you felt too embarrassed to get up and shake your body. In the comfort of your own home there is a great opportunity to get a good work out and shake your worries away at the same time ... give it a try and you will be surprised and glad you did. 

My walk30 took place after dinner and was great too!
All in all a very rewarding day. I hope you had a great walk30 where ever you are.
Walk On Strong,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment