Walk30 page views

Monday 17 February 2014

Day 17 Family Day Walk30 was ... really cold!!


I thought this looked pretty chilling ... sealed in ice
Day 17 ... this morning the temperature was minus 23 degrees C. OMG,  I am not usually that concerned with the cold since I have been walking in the winter these past 8 years but I think that there is a limit.  I went out for my walk30 and all I could think of was getting back home to the warmth. I wear my running shoes out there in the winter and my feet are never cold ... but today I thought they were atarting to freeze ... not a good sign. 
I still believe that you can get out there and walk no matter what but as I sit here listening to the wind howl outside my window I think that I will stay in and do some stairs.
For those of you who can make it to Waterloo to walk with us ... here is the weekly news ...

Weekly Walking News
Meeting place: Waterloo Public Square in front of Shoppers DrugMart
See you all on Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. for a 5 K walk
This week we will be walking:
12 K on Saturday at 8 a.m.
5 / 6 K on Saturday at 9 a.m.

Please join us for coffee and or breakfast after your walk ... everyone is welcome!

Walk On Strong!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment