Walk30 page views

Thursday 27 February 2014

Day 27 Missing in Action but walking30 every day

It's minus 18 C and the wind is blowing ... this is where you want to be!
Day 27 and I have been away from my computer for the past 10 days.  I want to blame the work load that February has brought but I have been putting in my 30 minutes a day ... it just seems too much to walk30 and write about it too.

Today the weather was brutal!! I am not sure that everyone knows what a white out is but it involves a whole lot of wind, snow blowing fiercely and sub-zero arctic like weather. I walked home from the office today and I was seriously worried that I would make it with my poor face intact ... the frost was forming! Even our dog didn't want to go for a walk!
That's it for me. I hope everyone is warm and cozy where ever you are!

Walk On Strong!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment