Walk30 page views

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Walk for 30 minutes every Day this month ... Walk30 Challenge for July!


Walk30 begins again!! Happy Canada Day!!


 It's Canada day!
...  a new day and the first day of a new month so it must be time to start your next Walk30 Challenge. 

I am back to my blog after a little writing holiday but I have still made time every single day to walk30.  I must admit that when I am writing about my walks I am more focused and dedicated and quite often my walks will become longer and pictures will be taken!
So look forward to more pictures, tips and adventures ... and if you need a fitness goal why not commit to a walk30 in July and join me!

My first day and here are some displays of patriotism that I found in our neighborhood!!

 Walk On Strong!
Sue









No comments:

Post a Comment