Walk30 page views

Saturday 10 September 2016

Day 9 & 10 - Yoga and a Walk30

Day 9 &10... Perfect combination ... Yoga and a walk30 ... 2 days in a row!
Both  Friday and Saturday were busy renovation days again ... we are painting and replacing the flooring in the basement. Getting things done around the house can be taxing so it was good to take time out for a yoga class. 

I have been trying to do a little yoga everyday ( at least 10 minutes) for the past year. We belong to a local club that is a walkable distance and has a great selection of yoga classes. So three or four times a week I get a chance to have a longer session.  I highly recommend yoga for strength and flexibility ... it has sure made a difference for me.


We are a third of the way through the Walk30 Challenge!! 
Keep on walking and I hope you are enjoying the scenery along the way:)

Walk On Strong!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment