Walk30 page views

Sunday 29 January 2012

Day 29 A Sunday walk30



Day 29 A Sunday walk30


Today was just a slow moving Sunday ... just the way we like them.  The funny thing was that the day seemed to SLIP away 
( literally when my vehicle went on a slid unexpectedly this afternoon) and my walk30 wasn't happening.  The weather was really challenging today so a change of plan from the neighborhood walk was in order. I had to do a bit of shopping so just before dinner I did a 20  minute mall walk and then I literally walked around the outside of the mall to finish off.  Sometimes we just have to be creative.
The first of February is just a few days away and if you haven't been out to do your daily walk30's with us I invite you to join us on Wednesday for Day One and as a special introductory month February is only 29 days long! SO for next month only you will be walking 30 minutes a day for 29 days ... WHAT A DEAL!
Come and join us!
Walk On Strong,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment