Walk30 page views

Friday 2 November 2012

Day 1 and 2 ... Still walking30


Day 1 and 2 ... Still walking30
I am still determined to walk those 30 minutes every day! I tend to do my walking at the end of the day rather than the beginning so I was rather interested in an article from
about the dangers of night walking and how to stay safe.  
Please check this out ... the advice is great and there is a little good hearted humor involved too.

There have been an extraordinary number of pedestrians hit on Toronto city streets in the past week and 8 in one day with 2 fatalities!  We need to keep our heads up, our reflective gear on and make an effort to always make eye contact even when you are crossing at the light and have the right of way. It really doesn't matter if you are right if you get hit by a car.

So the last 2 days have been really chilly but I was out the door and today's walk was on a trail by the Grand River here in Kitchener. It was beautiful ... cold ... but gorgeous.
I hope your November Walk30 Challenge is going well.
Walk On Strong!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment